Another Paper Pumpkin Kit!
This one is for this March…this month!
a TOTAL of 8 Cards! AND envelopes included!
4 each of 2 designs!
Here are the Cards!
I added Balloons to my Cards!
I got the idea from fellow ‘Pal’ Amy Koenders!
Here is Card #1
I stamped the Confetti with the stamp from the Kit!
The Balloons I stamped from the Birthday Banners Stamp Set
and then I used the Balloon Bouquet Punch to punch out the balloons!
Confetti on card is stamped in Poppy Parade (The Stampin’ Spot was included in the kit!)
Confetti on the banner was stamped in Melon Mambo.
The Balloons are stamped in Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay and Mango Melody!
I added some Basic Jewel Rhinestones for Birthday Bling!
Here is the inside of Card #1!
The inside Pop-out came with the kit!
I added, from the kit, were the candles, bows and party hat!
The sentiment is stamped from the kit stamp set!
The Confetti is stamped in Daffodil Delight!
The greeting, from the kit, is stamped in Poppy Parade!
Again the Balloons are stamped in Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Mango Melody!
Again, on this card, I added the Basic Jewels Rhinestones!
Got to have Party Bling!
Here is the inside of Card #2
Again, I added, from the kit, the Pop-Up insert,
candles, hats and bow from the kit!
The sentiment is also from the kit!
The Kit came with numbers to add to the card fronts…to name the Birthday year
But I don’t know who will get these Cards, so on Amy’s idea of Balloons
and no Numbers…I decided to do the same! I had left the Cards Blank
But I didn’t want to store the Cards incomplete, so I used Amy’s idea!
Here is what the ‘numbers’ sheets, that I didn’t use, looked like!
I guess I’ll save these for another project!!!
There are 2 sets given with the project (2 of every no. 0-9 on each sheet)!
I popped out the three’s to show!
SOME GREAT INFORMATION FOR YOU!
Paper Pumpkin Gets DisINKtive in April!
At Paper Pumpkin, they love providing easy, fast, and fun creative experiences for their subscribers. They do this in a cost-saving and time-efficient way: by delivering a cute package filled with fun paper crafting goodies . . . right to your door.
In addition to providing everything you need to make a pre-designed, all-inclusive project, they also have another goal in mind: to help you unlock and explore your creativity by introducing you to exciting and innovative products from Stampin’ Up!
In April’s Paper Pumpkin kit, they’re pleased to announce that they’ll be treating you to something extra-special: Stampin’ Up!’s brand new Distinktive® stamp images.
About the DisINKtive stamps:
- Distinktive stamps give you photo-realistic images with just one stamp. They have a special texture that gives added depth and dimension in a single step.
- These stamps are available only from Stampin’ Up! and are made using a patent-pending process.
- Distinktive stamps are available in red rubber and photopolymer; Paper Pumpkin’s April kit includes photopolymer stamps.
- Shop Distinktive stamps in the online store by searching “Distinktive,” or look for the Distinktive icon in Stampin’ Up! catalogs.
More about the April Kit:
- Makes 9 cards (3 cards of 3 designs)
- Includes an adorable gift box—in addition to your 9 cards
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Gray Granite, Mint Macron, and So Saffron.
And a few details about April subscriptions:
- A subscriber must have an active subscription by April 10, 2019 at 11:00 pm (MT) in order to receive the April kit.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Any Questions about this kit or even subscribing to get the kits…
Go to my contact page!